The new Critical Atom X power supply has a pleasing way to control the voltage; on screen or with color. This power supply can be used with any (handpiece) PMU machine.
The Atom is easy to operate, everything can be done using the digital touch screen display. Adjust the voltage and the colour of the power supply will change depending on the voltage you are using.
This power supply can be run with or without a foot pedal whichever is preffered. By pressing the button you can turn the output on or off, or hold the button to cycle through the various modes.
With build in neodymium magnets in the base you can attach it to any magnetic surface around you.
- Built in Neodymium magnets for a strong hold
- Jump start Enabled for hard starting machines
- 6 amp peak inrush current, 3 amp true RMS continuous current
- Pedal override button (no need for a foot pedal if you run continuous mode)
- Precision regulated set point voltage 0-17vdc
- Built in short circuit protection
- 0.1 volt adjustment resolution
- 2 Voltage presets
- Momentary or Maintained foot switch modes. (Easy one button toggle)
- Non volatile memory (holds presets even when power is removed)
- Easily bagged with typical machine or bottle baggies
- 2 year full mfg warranty