Safety and hygiene are always top priority. These mouth masks provide extra protection to yourself and your clients during a treatment. One box contains 2 white, disposable mouth masks without a valve. The mouth masks are tested and recommended to use for one day or one treatment. You can download the test report / certificate on this page for more specific information about the product.
Before using the mouth mask, read the following instructions (1), wearing method (2) and inspection method (3);
- Before using the mouth mask, check the air tightness. Refer to the user instructions under 'Wear Method (2)' for the correct method.
- Do not use the mouth mask when the concentration of harmful substances reaches the instant lethal concentration or the concentration is unknown.
- If you do not wear the mouth mask correctly in a contaminated environment, it will reduce the protective effect of the mouth mask and may lead to illness or even death.
- This mouth mask is not suitable for people where the beard or facial hair prevents the correct connection between the mask and the face.
- This product is not washable. For reasons of hygiene and protection, it is recommended to use one mouth mask for one day or one session.
- When leaving the infected area, dispose of the mouth mask, also if the mouth mask is damaged or contaminated, or if the respiratory tract resistance is increased.
Wearing method (2):
- Open the mask, adjust the close clip to fit the nose shape
- 1. Ear straps type wearing: With the nose clip upward, pull two ear straps by both hands, place the chin in the mask, put on the mask, buckle the ear straps behind the ears with both hands, and adjust to a comfortable position.
2. Headband wearing method: with the nose clip upward, place the chin in the mask, put the upper headband on the top of the head and put the lower strap on the neck under the ears.
- Hold the upper end of the mask with one hand, and pull the mask not fully unfolded to the back of the chin with the other hand until it is completely and flatly opened.
- With the index fingers of both hands, starting from the middle of the clip, move towards both sides and press the nose clip down to shape the nose bridge.
Inspection method (3)
Before wearing the mask the air tightness inspection should be carried out, this can be done as follows:
- a. Cover the mask with both hands and take a deep breath. If there is a leakage near the nose bridge, reshape the nose clip according to step 3 of the wearing method.
- b. If the leakage is found on the edge, please readjust the ear straps or headband.
- c. If it is not possible to achieve a good fit, do not wear this mouth mask, it is not suitable for you.